mandag 28. november 2011

# Atlantis Dry Goods #

You have probably noticed my passion for Atlantis Dry Goods own jewlery line. They are the masterminds behind my beetle necklaces and belt buckle along with my octopus belt buckle.

Now they have done it again. This time they have gone creative with wonderful seacreatures. If you don`t know what to buy for you loved one for X-mas; here is a couple of suggestions.My favourite is the Mermaid, and I know that she will appear under the X-mas tree ;-)

However, I have other favourites as well. The Seahorse, Nessie and the Hammerhead Shark.

Just take a look and enjoy this fun and artful creatures!













1 kommentar:

  1. Holy Moly! How did I miss this? Thank you so much for your kind words, Dagmar! We love you!

    Karen and Judy

    SvarSlett