lørdag 5. februar 2011

#Carazy week#

Boyfriend has been travelling so I've been on my own this week...so of course I've had the most insane week ever. Work has been veeery busy. I've started a so much fun teamwork which has resulted in long days. Bad combination when you have a dog. And I've taken some important decisions and stands in my life. Didn't plan to go whole philosophical...but I did anyway. I will tell you more about that later ;-)

But for now; a quick post before we go to dinner with some friends. I've been wearing black all week, so I chose to not wear any black at all tonight...even if it's very tempting ;-)

Olive green Filipa K dress

Vintage peacock necklace from eBay

Beloved Proenza Schouler from fall 09

Owlring I got from Karen, my cousin in law. Thank you, Karen! I love it!! :-)

29 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful outfit ! I love the peacock nrcklace !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    SvarSlett
  2. de skoene er så episke! Fin du var.)

    SvarSlett
  3. That necklace is gorgeous, a unic detail!

    Love Nanne
    www.fashiablee.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  4. Amazing shoes! Really like it.

    SvarSlett
  5. Grønne klær + rødt hår = sant!

    SvarSlett
  6. amazing necklace!


    The Flower Girl

    X

    SvarSlett
  7. im in love with the necklace!!



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  8. Love your necklace!

    marisolfashionweek.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  9. The pallete of colors look engaging together! gold and lime greens and the Proenza shoes with printed tights, eye -soothing.

    SvarSlett
  10. waow. those shoes. crapping pretty. hehe. when is your bf coming back? it's never fun to miss the lover.

    SvarSlett
  11. What bold pieces! I think the leopard tights are my favorite. I am a sucker for animal print.

    Check out www.runwayrundown.com for our Valentine's Week giveaways!

    SvarSlett
  12. Those shoes!!! *gasp*!!!
    Btw, you can now see what was in the bag! ;)
    x

    SvarSlett
  13. amazing details! Bold indeed, those Proenzas are SO to die for

    SvarSlett
  14. love the leggings with the shoes!

    www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  15. i love the necklace off ebay! so cool!
    xx

    http://voyeur-ist-ic.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  16. That necklace is super stunning! Wow! xoxooxo

    SvarSlett
  17. The shoes are quite different .. I liked it.
    Also liked the ring.

    SvarSlett
  18. Lovely outfit! And amazing shoes, what do you think about following each other?

    xoxo

    SvarSlett
  19. That dress is gorgeous! I love that peacock necklace, also. :)SArahD

    SvarSlett
  20. Oh dear, I'm in love with the necklace! And the leopard leggings are fun!

    SvarSlett
  21. Thank u, I love the leopard tights.

    SvarSlett